html codes/links

Unique hits since September 2011
hit counter

Blogs by Women Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloghints Blog Directory

Search Engine Submission - AddMe

Read it and weep!!!!

IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test

9.16.2011

Some bitches wonder what my secret with men is

I seem to have the golden touch... men who date me want to marry me, simple as that. Funny thing, because most of the time that's the last thing on my mind.

Bitches are catty, wondering, what's so great about HER? Well, my secret is simple.  Are you ready?

1)I'm a dynamo in the bedroom, creative, and have the flexibility of a gymnast.
2)I'm amazingly intelligent and insightful, and a deep conversationalist who keeps up with news and trending topics, and an innate psychologist who understands others before they understand themselves.
3)I'm engaging, spontaneous, and fucking hot.

So, now that my secrets have seen the light of day, I'd like all you girls to feel free to cash in on my enlightening tips for the benefit of your relationship.

Sometimes it's enough just to have good pheromones







If you also happen to be fucking hot and brilliant in addition to that, you're irresistable (not to mention intimidating).






No comments: