html codes/links

Unique hits since September 2011
hit counter

Blogs by Women Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloghints Blog Directory

Search Engine Submission - AddMe

Read it and weep!!!!

IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test

9.09.2012

bla-bla meter bullshit index

I've always known that I'm very direct, concise, and "to the point," which is often the source of discomfort for other people.  I call it the way I see it, albeit, very diplomatically.  This was just some random text bot I ran across that analyzes written prose for signs of people committing the ultimate sin, and one of my number one pet peeves: talking a lot, and not really saying anything.  In lay terms, this is commonly known as "bullshit."  I cut and pasted several of my blogs into the bot, and the highest score that I got was 15%.

Your text: 5127 characters, 883 words
Bullshit Index :0.12
Your text shows only a few indications of 'bullshit'-English.

http://www.blablameter.com

Related Posts

No comments: