html codes/links

Unique hits since September 2011
hit counter

Blogs by Women Humor Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloghints Blog Directory

Search Engine Submission - AddMe

Read it and weep!!!!

IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test

5.10.2012

Musings on Jealousy


Aside from my innate alpha-ness compared to other females, there is probably one more reason that some of my closest friends in my lifetime have been men, and that is jealousy and backbiting on the part of other girls. Even if things start out okay, other women are bound to be intimidated by me eventually, for myriad reasons, including my intellectual superiority, my incredible physique which I maintain without dieting (fast metabolism), and my refusal to play the game. In fact, many men are intimidated by my presence and talents, firstly, because they want to cling to their deep seated and false beliefs of male superiority, and secondly, because I fuck their girlfriends better than they do.

I've been told that I have an aura of un-approachability; perhaps that is true, and my aloof demeanor comes across as arrogance. I've found that most of the time, since other women are basically pre-ordained to be threatened by me, that attempting to be nice isn't really worth the effort. When backbiting occurs, the vicious words, efforts to counter-intmidate me and bully me, are simply transparent attempts to deal with their own subconscious jealousy.  My apparent lack of concern elicits yet stronger fervor of passion. When I enter a room, all attention is directed towards me. I hear nervous twittering. What would normally be a friendly exchange at my kickboxing gym, poker tournaments, or a scrabble club, becomes a chance for one-up-man-ship. A normal mistake, such as dropping your keys or forgetting an appointment becomes the rare moment for a jab or a dig.

I don't feel the need to turn on the charm, although I'm extremely skilled at it when I choose to be. I've decided that I enjoy letting them marinate in their own insecurities and jealousies, and that the negative attention is yet further proof of my exceptionalness. I do not need to conform to mediocrity, nor will I kowtow to the mediocre in order to alleviate their sense of inferiority and make them feel comfortable. I can allow others to kiss my ass, and it's the most delightful feeling in the world.

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.
Fulton J. Sheen

If you are great, be proud.  If you are not great, learn humility.
-anonymous

In China they say, 'The thinner the chopsticks, the higher the social status.' Of course, I got the thinnest I could find.....that's why people hate me.  -Martha Stewart

Psychiatry doesn't help when the problem is society
-Lady G 

http://www.afterquotes.com





No comments: